AppStore++ is a tweak developed by Cokepokes which allows us to downgrade any application right from the app store. This app is available for all jailbroken iOS devices running on iOS 11 – 11.3.1.
There are many instances where many of you may not like app upgrades. Generally updating of any app brings latest features /functionalities, Bug fixes, stability, new layout and good appearance . But we can not guarantee that app became better than previous version.
It may so happen that users didn’t like new features and updates. Sometimes it may also leads to app crashing due to uncompatibility with latest version. For what ever reason, if you wish to downgrade the app to previous version, AppStore++ tweak lets you downgrade the app to whatever previous version you want. Generally this won’t be possible with Non-Jailbroken iOS devices.
What is AppStore++ Tweak?
If you install any app from app store, App will automatically update to its latest version (If you set app updates to automatic). But unfortunately, Apple won’t allow us to revert to older versions. This is exactly where AppStore++ tweak comes into picture. One can update or downgrade any app right from AppStore using this tweak.
How to Install AppStore++ on iOS 11.3.1/iOS 11.3, iOS 11.4 & iOS 11.2
- Launch Cydia on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap Sources. Click on Edit. Tap add. Enter the repo address given below in the prompt appear and hit add.
- Now tap on search operator and search for AppStore++ for iOS 11. Tap on the source and hit install. Wait for the process to Finish and allow your device to respring.
- Now this tweak is added to your iDevice successfully.
As this tweak is released recently, It has low database. As tweak getting more popular, There will a growth in database. If you want to be a part of App Store++ community, Install the tweak and download or upgrade any app using the simple step by step procedure given below.
How to Downgrade App Store Apps & Games Using AppStore++
This application has two different options.
- Upgrade/Downgrade – This feature allow us to upgrade app to its latest version.
- Manual install (Advanced) – This feature allow us to install any version of app by selecting build number.
To install any version of any app,
- Open the app store.
- Search for the app you want to install.
- Once search results returned, Select the app you want to install.
- Tap the Get or Cloud icon.
- Now it will ask you for two options. One is Upgrade/Downgrade and Manual install (Advanced). Tap on Manual install as it allow us to select the desired version of app. Upgrade/Downgrade version simply update the app to its latest version.
- Now it will open a new window where you can see all versions of app along with build numbers. Simply tap on any build number to install that particular version.
- Hit Done and wait for few seconds to finish the installation process.
This is the way how one can easily install the older version of any app.
Is It Possible to Downgrade Existing Apps?
It is not possible to downgrade existing app on-the-fly using AppStore++. To downgrade any existing app, First take the application data back and delete the app. Now go to app store and follow the same procedure given above to install older version of app.
Is It Possible to Upgrade Existing Apps?
Yes, You can simply Tap on Upgrade/Downgrade option which will automatically pull the latest version.
- App won’t work properly on some older device and Firmware combinations.
- On some devices, App won’t download after tapping on download button.
- Some devices are crashing while pulling older versions and bundle number data.
Having said that, AppStore++ is the wonderful tweak to downgrade or upgrade apps right from AppStore. What do you guys think of this tweak? Comment below. we love to hear from you.Follow Us