Here’s how to download and install Cinema APK for FireStick or Fire TV devices. Cinema APK is also known as HDMovies(New).
Cinema APK is one of the newer apps you can use to watch the on-demand content. By on-demand content I mean movies and TV shows. This app has a very good collection of on-demand media. You will find all the movies and TV show episodes you expect to find anywhere else. Cinema APK for Firestick is remote-friendly and hence it works really well on your FireStick too.
Terrarium TV was the most popular on-demand app. But, a few weeks ago the developers said they were shutting down the app for good. This is the reason why we started to look for some good alternatives. Thankfully, I found Cinema APK that does not let me miss Terrarium TV. I am confident that you will like this app too. In this guide, I show you how to install Cinema APK for FireStick.
Before going to install this app on your Firestick device, make sure, your device is compatible with this app.
Even though Cinema APK is an Android app, it works just fine on FireStick. The reason is that it is designed to be remote-friendly. In fact, that makes it compatible with Android TV and Android boxes as well.
Cinema APK is supported on all the Fire devices including FireStick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
All you need to do is find the right APK file for the app. We will give you the link to the original APK in this guide.
DOWNLOAD CINEMA APK FOR FIRESTICK
I will now take you through the installation process of Cinema APK on FireStick.
INSTALL DOWNLOADER APP
Before that, you need to install one app on your device called Downloader. Why this app? Because if you are using a browser to download any APK file, FireStick will not allow you. You need an additional side-loading app for it. So, here is how you get the Downloader app:
- Go to the FireStick home-screen.
- Select the search function on the top-left on the menu bar using your FireStick remote.
- Type in the name of the app (that is, ‘Downloader’).
- Select the app in the search results.
- Click the Downloader icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install Downloader on FireStick.
ENABLE UNKNOWN SOURCES
Now you have the side-loading app. Next thing you want to do is enable FireStick to accept the third-party apps like Cinema APK. Here are the steps to follow:
- Again, go to the FireStick home-screen.
- This time, from the menu on the top, select Settings using your FireStick remote.
- Now, go to Device and click it.
- Next, click Developer Options.
- Now, if Apps from Unknown Sources option is off, click it and turn it ON.
- Click Turn ON when the prompt appears on the next screen.
INSTALL CINEMA APK FOR FIRESTICK
You have successfully configured FireStick to allow the third-party apps. Let’s now install the Cinema APK app. Here are the steps:
- Open the Downloader app that you just installed (if you don’t see the app on the home-screen, go to the Your Apps & Channels by long pressing the Home button the Amazon FireStick remote. Select Apps on the next screen).
- Click Settings on the left sidebar.
- Now, click Home tab on the top on the left on Downloader.
- On the right side, click the URL field.
- Enter the following URL using the onscreen keyboard: alltechriver.com/hdmovies-cinema-apk.
- Click GO. This will download Cinema APK on FireStick.
- Wait for the Cinema APK download to complete.
- Now, click INSTALL on the bottom right of the next screen.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- App Installed message will appear.
- Click OPEN button and run the app.
- To run the app later, click DONE button. Cinema APK for Firestick is installed successfully.
- You can always run the app from the Your Apps & Channels any time you want to.
Now you can see Cinema APK along with other apps on Firestick device apps menu. Go ahead and click on the app to launch it. You can find thousands of movies on the home screen itself. Read the following usage manual for better understanding.
HOW TO USE CINEMA APK ON FIRESTICK
Using Cinema APK is very easy on Fire TV or Firestick devices . It is a user-friendly app. When you open the app for the first time, if it asks you to install a newer version, go ahead and get the latest version.
The home-screen of the app is quite simple. The major part of the home-screen shows the content list. There is only a small bar aligned to the top with the options.
By default, the home-screen of the app shows the featured movies. To watch TV shows, click the Menu icon on the top left (three horizontal lines) and select TV Shows option. If you want to switch to the movies again, click Movies in the menu again.
To sort the content by genre or categories on Cinema APK for Firestick app, you can click the small triangle next to the menu icon. This triangle is inverted and when clicked shows the list of categories like Popular, Latest Update, Action, Top rated, View Count, Documentary, Family, etc.
If you are looking for something in particular, you can open the search option on the far top-right of the screen. You can type in the name of the movie, TV show, actor etc and find the content.
So, here we are with the Cinema APK app installation method. Just follow each part carefully and you shall have this app in no time. Cinema APK is a small-sized app and hence it is easy on your FireStick. This app is fully compatible with your FireStick. Cinema APK for Firestick has all the on-demand videos and shows you could ask. Go ahead and give it a try at least once.Follow Us