iNDS is a most popular Nintendo DS emulator available for iOS devices. Here’s how to install iNDS iOS emulator on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch devices without jailbreaking.
I still remember the time when I would play the video games for hours almost breathlessly. Those games of the olden days are now called retro games. So often I wish to go back to the retro games and relive the moments from the past. But, the gaming devices are no longer available and our TV sets do not support those devices. So, how do we play those games from and Nintendo DS?
Well, you can now play all your favorite retro games on your iOS device by getting the iNDS emulator. I have tried a bunch of retro game emulators and I would say iNDS is definitely one of the best. It not only gives you access to lots of games, it is also incredibly easy to use. Here’s quick rundown of its features.
There are many reasons why you would love this incredible emulator. Here are some of its top features:
- There is no need to get the game ROM separately. You can find the games from within the app and download them. Mounting the games is also very easy. But, if you want, you can download the ROMs of the games separately. For instance, if you already have a Nintendo DS game ROM before installation, you can use it after installing the app.
- This emulator supported on a wide range of iOS devices including the latest iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- iNDS emulator has an auto-save features. This means that if you have to go in the middle of the game, your game progress will be saved. Whenever you come back, you can resume from where you left off.
- This emulator is cloud supported. You can integrate it with your DropBox account and save all your game data on the cloud. In case of software crash, you can also recover data from cloud.
- The emulator also lets you change a variety of game settings such as audio, controls, frame rate etc.
Similar app: Try Onecast app to stream Xbox games on iOS. Read our complete tutorial on how to install onecast app on iOS without jailbreak.
The best thing about this is that it does not require you to jailbreak iOS. Yes, earlier it required jailbreak but now it doesn’t. In this tutorial, you will find the quick and easy steps to install iNDS emulator on iOS. All the compatible devices list is given below. Before installing the application, make sure your iDevice is compatible with it.
iNDS is supported on almost all the latest iOS versions including iOS 12. You can install it on iOS12, iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 and many other older versions.
In device wise, One can install it on any iPhone above iPhone 5. In iPad devices its compatible with iPad 2 or above.
Some older devices like iPhone 4, iPhone , iPad 1 are no longer compatible with this emulator.
Once you ensure your device is compatible with it, Lets go a head and install it.
DOWNLOAD INDS EMULATOR ON IOS
There are many ways to get this app on your iPhone or iPad devices. We will provide you all the methods and step by step procedures to install it on your iOS devices.
I will now guide you through the installation process of iNDS emulator. Please follow the steps below and install the app:
- Open Safari web browser on your iOS device and tap the install option given below. (no other browser will work).
- Now a prompt from the iOS system will appear telling you that this app is being installed. Tap Install again to proceed.
- Wait for the installation to finish. When it’s done, you will find the app icon on your iOS home-screen.
This is how you install the this emulator. However, when you run the app you will see the message ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’ That’s because you have installed the app from a third-party source and not from Apple’s official App Store. That’s not a problem at all. You can fix it easily. Follow the steps below:
- Open Settings on your iOS.
- Go to Profiles & Device Management (or just Device management in certain devices).
- Tap the profile of iNDS emulator.
- Choose Trust followed by profile name.
- Tap Trust once more when prompted.
You are now all set. Go back to the iOS home-screen and run the the emulator and enjoy your favorite retro games.
USING INDS IPA
If you have PC, this method works great. This method is very simple. Follow the instructions given below to install it on your iPhone or iPad devices.
- First of all, get the Cydia impactor from cydiaimpactor.com.
- Download iNDS.ipa V1.10.0 from here.
- Now launch Cydia impactor on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Connect your iOS device with PC using USB cable.
- Cydia impactor will detect your iOS device.
- Now go to the directory where IPA file was saved.
- Drag and drop the IPA file onto Cydia Impactor interface.
- It will ask you the Apple ID and Password. Enter them and tap OK.
- iNDS emulator will be installed on your iPhone or iPad in no time.
- Now go to Settings>> General >> Profile & Device Management. Find the profile of this emulator and trust it.
Now you can find the emulator on your iOS device home screen. Go ahead and launch the application. One can find some latest and trending games on the home screen itself. You can also search for any game using search bar.
You can also install this application from some third-party app stores like TweakBox and App Valley. But when you install apps from third-party app stores, They will have some in-app adverts.
Playing the retro games could be so much fun even in this era where the technology has advanced so rapidly. I like iNDS as it lets me play my favorite Nintendo DS games within a few minutes. I don’t even need to buy any hardware or external device. It is a lot of fun.Follow Us