Filza is a file manger available for iOS device allow us to get root access without jailbreaking the device. Here’s how to install Filza iOS app on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
Though jailbreaking allow us to customize the iOS device to the great extent, It also associated with many security issues. Moreover, It voids the warranty of your Apple device. This app on other hand gives us the root access on iPhone/iPad without having to jailbreak the device. Its also lets you modify the root files. You can customize your IOS device according to your wishes. For example, you can change the writing of the home button or that calculator icon.
You would be wondering why to go for Filza file manager when you have iFile. Well, both work in the exact same way, but, you need a jailbreak to get iFile on iOS 11 or above devices whereas for Filza you don’t need a jailbreak. Also, it provides you with the option of customization, which iFile doesn’t. Here are the features of this application.
But, there are demerits of every good thing, right? You need to be careful while using it, because if you accidentally delete the system files, you may harm your IOS. So, before using it, you should know precisely what you are doing.
This app is compatible with any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running on iOS 11.0 to iOS 11.3. It is not compatible with any iDevice running on iOS 11.4 or above. There are different versions of this application which are compatible with different firmwares.
Filzajailed : Side-loading version of app compatible with iOS 11 to iOS 11.2.1
Filza Escaped : Its the side-loading version of app compatible with iOS 11.2.1 to iOS 11.3
Filzaelectracuted : Electra jailbreak optimized version compatible with all the devices running on iOS 11 to iOS 11.3
DOWNLOAD FILZA FROM TWEAKBOX
Tweakbox is a third-party app installer available for iOS devices. You require a browser and an internet connection to install this app from TweakBox app store.
- Open Safari and go to the next.tweakboxapp.com.
- Once you reach the webpage, tap the option “Apps and then Tweakbox apps”. Search for Filza app. Once you find it, tap on the installation option.
- A small prompt appear on the screen. Tap install again to confirm the installation process.
- It will take some time to finish the installation process (During the process app icon will be appeared in dim colour). Once the process over, You can see the app icon in bright colour along with other other apps.
- Go to Settings>> General >> Profile and Device Management. Find the app profile and trust it.
- Now you will be able to open the app.
This app is also available on Cyrus Hub app store. Read our guide on how to install CyrusHub on iOS without jailbreak.
INSTALL FILZA USING CYDIA IMPACTOR
Cydia impactor is a tool to side-load the apps on iPhone/iPad devices. This process requires PC. This application is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux devices. One can it from cydiaimpactor.com. Follow the instructions given below to side-load this app using Cydia Impactor.
- First of all, download Filza.ipa from here.
- Now lauch Cydia impactor on your computer.
- Connect your iOS device to computer using USB cable. Make sure Cydia impactor detects your device.
- Now drag and drop IPA file onto Impactor interface.
- It will ask you Apple ID and Password. Enter them and hit OK.
- Within few seconds, this app will be installed on your iOS device.
- Now go to Settings>> General >> Profile and Device Management. Find app profile and trust it.
Note: If you are using jailbroken iOS device, You can get this app from Bigboss repositories. This app is also compatible with latest unc0ver jailbreak.
This file manager comes along with a clip board. We can use this clipboard to copy files from one directory to another easily.
Filza has very user-friendly interface which is very easy to adopt and use. It is running very smoothly on all devices. If you love to customize your iDevice without jailbreak, Give this app a try.Follow Us