iPlayTV is an excellent app to watch live TV for free right from your iOS devices. Here’s how we can install iPlayTV iOS app on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak.
This app supports all iOS firmwares including latest iOS 12, iOS 11.4, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.1. It also supports all iterations of iOS 10.
iPlay TV iOS app got extensive list of premium channels from over the world. These channels are well organized under six sections namely Entertainment, Kids, Latino, Documentary, Sports and News. All channels are available in HD quality on this app.
You can’t find this app on app store. Though there is a one premium app under the same name, Its not the same one. This app is available in all third-party app stores like Tutuapp, AppValley, and TweakBox. If you are not familiar with these apps, You can follow the simple step by step procedure given below to get this app directly.
How to Install iPlayTV for iOS (iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak:
- Open safari browser on your iOS device and Tap the install button given below.
Please note that installation process only works with safari browser. Other browsers won’t support to install the app.
- A small prompt will appear on the screen. Simply tap install.
- Now app will automatically start to install on your iOS device. It will take few seconds to complete the process depending on your internet speed.
- After completion, You can find the iPlayTV icon on your device screen.
- If you try to open the app now, It will show you untrusted enterprise developer error. To get rid of it,
- Go to Settings.
- Open general.
- Click on profile and device management.
- Find the profile for the app. If it asks you for the confirmation, Simply tap on trust again.
- Now you will be able to open the app.
This is the simply way to install the iPlay TV app on iPhone/iPad. This is the time to know how to use this app to watch live TV.
How to Use iPlayTV App:
Many of you might have surprised to see that there is no channel on the player. We need to add the source file to the app (Generally called m3u list) to display all channels. Once you add the source file to the app, it will display all channels in the list. Currently there 70+ channels available in the list. Developers are working on adding more channels to the list. Let’s see how we can add the source file to player.
- You can see Plus symbol on top left corner of the screen. Simply tap on it.
- On the next screen, Tap download iPlayTV Playlist button.
- It will take less than two seconds to finish the download process.
- Now tap on save button add this list to the player.
- You can see channels appeared on the player now.
- Tap on channel icon to watch it.
This all about how to download and install iPlayTV iOS app on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak. All channels are available on this app for free. What do you think about this app? Drop a comment below.Follow Us