MediaBox HD is a new app that brings to you the high-quality on-demand content to your mobile. Whether you like to watch movies or TV shows, it has it all. I am really impressed with the mammoth sized content library it carries. It is a simple, easy to use app.
MediaBox HD app comes packed with tons of features. The app supports multiple languages and also lets you watch the content to TV. It is simply a perfect on-demand app. Furthermore, it lets you download videos so that you may watch them offline whenever you want.
This app is developed by PlayBox HD developer which is later changed its name to Cinema Box HD. Now he released another movie app under the name MediaBox HD working well on all Android and iOS devices.
This app is supported on both Android and iOS (yes, iOS too and it works really well on this platform). In fact, you can even use this app on TV devices such as Android Box, Android TV and FireStick. You may also download an Android emulator and use this app on a PC.
To get this app on Android devices, We need an Android device running on Android 4.0 or above. On iOS devices, It supports any iDevice running on iOS 8 or above.
In this guide, we will cover the installation method of Media Box HD on Android devices.
MEDIABOX HD FOR ANDROID
If you want to install an app obtained from outside the Google Play Store, you must first enable a security setting on your device. Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Android Settings.
- Now you need to find the option related to security. This option is named differently across devices. For instance, some devices have Security, others have Lock & Security.
- Inside the Security option, enable or turn on the item Unknown Sources.
Now you can install any third-party app on your Android.
Let’s get started with the step by step installation process.
DOWNLOAD MEDIABOX HD APK
If you want to side load an app on Android, you must first acquire its APK file. Follow the steps given below to get the latest version of APK.
- Launch any web browser on your Android.
- Visit THIS LINK.
- Download MediaBox HD APK latest version V 2.2.0 on your device storage.
- If any security prompts appear, do what’s necessary to proceed with the download.
INSTALL MEDIABOX HD ON ANDROID
Now we come to the core of the guide. You will now see how to install the this app from the APK file you just downloaded. Follow these steps:
- Open any file manger app/tool on your Android. There is a good chance your device came with a preinstalled app. If not, no worries. There are plenty of free file mangers available on Google Play Store.
- Now, using the file manager app, open the Download folder.
- This is the folder in which you will find the APK file.
- Run the MediaBox HD.APK file.
- A prompt should appear now. Tap Install.
- Wait now for the installation to finish (must not take more than a minute).
- Now tap Open and launch the app. Or tap Done and run the app later from the home-screen or app drawer.
This is exactly how you install the Media Box HD app on Android.
MediaBox app on-demand app comes with a wide range of features. Here are some of them:
- This app has a massive library of TV shows and movies
- The developers keep updating the content regularly.
- The app is not just free to install, it is also hundred percent free to use. There are no hidden charges. There are no in-app purchases
- MediaBox HD app also lets you download the content onto your device so that you can watch it offline when you are not connected to the internet
- It supports multiple languages. The default app language is English, but you can change it to any language.
- The app also supports the Cast feature. It means that you can stream the playback to your TV using Chromecast or any such mirroring device
- It supports subtitles too. There are more than 250 languages to choose the subtitles from.
I will now give you a quick tour of the MediaBox movie app to show you how to use it.
When you run the app for the first time, it will ask you for certain permissions. It will ask you to allow the app access to photos, media and files on the device. This permission is needed to download the videos on your device. So, choose ‘Allow’.
If you see the developer note or prompt with the message from the developer, just tap Cancel to go to the MediaBox HD main-screen.
NAVIGATION & CONTENT SELECTION
When you are on the main-screen, you will notice that by default is lists the featured Movies. You can scroll down and play the movie of your choice if it is on this list.
If you want to explore more movies, tap the menu icon on the top-left. You can select a different category for movies from the list of the categories.
If you want to explore the list of TV Shows instead, tap the TV Shows option in the menu.
To search for any specific movie or TV show, you can use the search option on the main-screen. It is on the top-right. You can type in the name of the movie, show, actor, director etc to look up for the related titles.
When you have zeroed in on the movie or episode, open it. You will see a short description of the chosen content. You will also see the Play button.
Tap the Paly button.
A new prompt with the title ‘Quality’ will appear. CotoMovies will look for the available content resolution quality including SD, 720 HD, 1080 HD, and 4K.
Once it has listed all the available resolution quality, choose the one you wish to play. The content playback will start.
GET VIDEOS TO OFFLINE
During the playback, you can tap the download button on the top right to download the video.
You can view all your downloaded content in the Download section. This section is available from the menu on the main-screen.
MediaBox HD app is free and ad-supported. But, ads aren’t very intrusive. Whenever the ads appear, you can get rid of them quickly by tapping the close (x) button.
Explore the app yourself and learn more about it.
If you love to watch on-demand movies and shows on your mobile, I believe MediaBox HD is a must try app. With so many features and options, it has instantly become one of my favorites. Go ahead and give it a try.Follow Us